Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To be or not to be: professional or consumer?

from Beyond Meds:


I had a sobering experience the other day which makes me wonder
about how I will proceed when I move on with my career. I was not “out”
when I practiced social work and I was highly regarded and respected in
general. The one instance where I did out myself I was treated like
crap and badly.

The other day I made a comment on a blog of someones who is very
well known in the internet world as a “bipolar expert” but this person
themselves is a consumer who is also pro-pharma and in general in tight
with the pharma hos that control this world.

For more of this interesting post, go to Beyond Meds.....

1 comment:

Monica Cassani said...

the above piece was written by me and is not quoted in its entirety...please follow my copyright rules..and if anyone wants to read the whole thing visit my site...

they only published about half the article on this site...

Please correct this, thank you.