CMHS CONSUMER AFFAIRS E-NEWS 3 OCTOBER 2008
You are cordially invited to
Learn strategies to support self-employment for mental health consumers
and why entrepreneurship makes sense for some people and their recovery
The training will address the following:
- Demonstrating how entrepreneurship is related to recovery and the supports needed for successful consumer entrepreneurship,
- Providing an overview of a successful program for emerging entrepreneurs, and
- Using Supported Employment to help consumers start their own businesses.
- Mary Blake, SAMHSA/CMHS
- Morris Tranen, Reaching Independence Through Self-Employment (RISE, Inc.)
- Jeanne Michelle (entrepreneur), Range of Emotion
- Robert Burns, Division of Rehabilitation Services, Maryland State Department of Education
To register for this event:
- Go to the URL: https://www.mymeetings.com/
emeet/rsvp/index.jsp? customHeader=mymeetings& Conference_ID=1095798& passcode=1673322
- Choose “”Web RSVP” under “Participant Join” and enter the conference number and passcode:
CONFERENCE NUMBER: 1095798
- Provide your information for the event leader and then click submit.
Norman DeLisle, MDRC
"With Liberty and Access for All!"
MDRC Website: http://www.copower.org/
LTC Blog: http://ltcreform.blogspot.com/