Look here for news release, flier, and updates about the upcoming peaceful protest of the American Psychiatric Association at their Annual Meeting at Moscone Center, San Francisco, this Sunday, 17 May 2009, at 1 pm, co-sponsored by MindFreedom International and California Network of Mental Health Clients.
- Flier: Creative Support vs. Psychiatric Corruption at Protest of APA by Jeremy Bensman — last modified 2009-05-11 20:13
- All you need for the protest! Download this two-page flyer in PDF format with info about speakers and directions. Then join with mental health clients and psychiatric survivors when the American Psychiatric Association holds their huge Annual Meeting at Moscone Center, for a nonviolent Festival of Resistance! Please print this out, photocopy and distribute!
- News Release: Mental Health Clients and Psychiatric Survivors to Lead Protest of APA Annual Meeting by Jeremy Bensman — last modified 2009-05-11 20:15
- NEWS RELEASE: MindFreedom International and California Network of Mental Health Clients are co-sponsoring a peaceful protest of the American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting this Sunday, 17 May 2009 at 1 pm, in front of the Moscone Center, San Francisco.
- PDF of News Release: Protest American Psychiatric Association Sun. 17 May by David W. Oaks — last modified 2009-05-11 20:10
- You may download a one-page PDF of news release by MindFreedom and California Network of Mental Health Clients about peaceful protest this Sunday, 17 May 2009 of American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting.