Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Virtual Recovery Center » Myra: My Mental Health Issues

BuzzNet Tags:

My mental health issues stem more from childhood abuse than genetics so it is very hard for me to trust anybody or to believe what I am told. I also suffer from a very severe case of ADHD. It has taken me several years and multiple attempts to get the right combination of medication to get this under control.

I was diagnosed with a mental illness at the age of 9 when my mother put me in a home for wayward kids even though I had mental illness. I moved out of my mother’s home at the age of 17. I was homeless for two years from age 17 – 19. My grandmother found me and took me in to live with her. After she died I was in and out of trouble constantly. I had four children and three miscarriages. All four children were taken away by the court system.

Virtual Recovery Center » Myra: My Mental Health Issues

No comments: